Featured Links

99th Comptroller Squadron (Finance)

The 99th Comptroller Squadron provides walk-in customer service Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Our customer service lobby is located in building 11, 1st Floor. You can also contact us 24/7 by submitting an inquiry using the Comptroller Services Portal (CSP). CSP requires a CAC-enabled computer and works best with Google Chrome.

For mail.mil/health.mil users, please view this guide on how to create a guest account in CSP. You need to use a government network to create a guest account.

PCS In-Processing (By Appt/In-person):

All newly-arrived active duty members are required to attend the Finance In-processing briefing within five days of base arrival to ensure travel claims and pay/leave updates are processed promptly. In-processing briefings are held in person every Monday and Tuesday starting at 9 a.m. at Bldg 20, Rm 308 (same building as DEERS and Education Center)

To sign up for the Finance In-processing briefing, members can register by using our appointment app or by using the QR code below.

Retirement and Separation Out-processing:

The 99th Comptroller Squadron follows a 2-step out-processing for retirements and separations. Both steps are required to ensure there are no delays with the members’ final active duty paycheck.

Step 1 - we require members to send us their orders as soon as they are published. Please see below options to submit orders

  • Submit a CSP ticket with the retirement/separation orders
  • Send an e-mail to 99cpts.fmf.separations@us.af.mil with the orders attached
  • Go to the Finance Customer Service Lobby (Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.)

Step 2 - members who are within 30 days of their final out appointment must attend the Finance Retirement and Separations Brief, which is held every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. in building 11, Finance customer service lobby.

To sign up for the Finance Retirements and Separations briefing, members can register by using our appointment app or by using the QR code below.

Retiree/Annuitant Services:

We offer myPay PIN resets for retirees and annuitants. You must bring a specific Power of Attorney if you are requesting a myPay PIN reset on behalf of someone else.

To get Retiree and Annuitant 1099-Rs, please call 800-321-1080.

  1. Select option 1 for Military Retired and Annuitant Pay.
  2. Select option 1 to use our automated self-service system and reissue a 1099-R
  3. Select option 1 to request a 1099-R 24/7 without waiting to speak to a customer service representative.
  4. Enter your social security number by using your touch-tone keypad when prompted, you should receive your 1099-R in 7 to 10 business days.