CMSgt Jodi A. Snyder serves as the Command Chief Master Sergeant, 99th Air Base Wing, Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. She is responsible to the commander on a wide range of issues including the health, morale, welfare, professional development and discipline of more than 7,000 personnel. The wing is responsible for all installation support functions to include communications, contracting, engineering, environmental, law enforcement, logistics, medical, security, services and force support for more than 11,000 assigned personnel and over 313,000 dependents, retirees and veterans. In addition, the wing also supports the U.S. Air Force Warfare Center, Nevada Test and Training Range, 53rd Wing, 57th Wing, 432nd Wing at Creech AFB, Nevada; Tonopah Test Range, 52 tenant units, 171 rotary and fixed-wing aircraft assigned to Nellis AFB and the nearly 1,500 visitors and TDY personnel conducting business at Nellis AFB daily.
Chief Snyder entered the Air Force in May 1995. Her background includes various duties in command and control at Headquarters Air Force, major command and wing levels. Prior to assuming her current position she served as the Wing Command Chief assigned to a Data Masked organization.
1995 Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
2000 Airman Leadership School, Ramstein AB, Germany
2005 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, McGuire AFB, N.J.
2010 Associates Degree in Information Systems Management, Community College of the Air Force
2011 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education (by correspondence)
2013 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2017 Chiefs Leadership Couse, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2019 Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology, Ashford University
2019 Command Chief Master Sergeants Training Course, Andrews AFB, Md.
2020 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education II, by distance learning
2021 USAF Enterprise Leadership Seminar, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
2022 USAF Leading Strategically, Center for Creative Leadership, Colorado Springs, CO
1. June 1995 – August 1995, Student, Command and Control Course, Keesler AFB, Miss.
2. August 1995 – January 1999, Emergency Actions Controller, 62d Airlift Wing, McChord AFB, Wash.
3. January 1999 – March 2001, Command Post (CP) Training Manager, USAFE Air Mobility Operations Control Center, Ramstein AB, Germany
4. March 2001 – June 2003, Status of Resources and Training System Database Manager, HQ USAFE, Ramstein AB, Germany
5. June 2003 – March 2005, Noncommissioned Officer in Charge, CP, 11th Wing, Bolling AFB, Washington D.C.
6. March 2005 – June 2007, Reports System Data Analyst, HQ Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
7. June 2007 – April 2009, Senior Watch Noncommissioned Officer, Air Force Service Watch Cell, HQ Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
8. April 2009 – August 2010, Noncommissioned Officer in Charge, CP Operations, 7 Bomb Wing, Dyess AFB, Texas (January 2010 – August 2010, 9. Noncommissioned Officer in Charge, CP Operations, 379 AEW, South West Asia)
9. August 2010 – February 2013, Superintendent, Command Post, 7 Bomb Wing, Dyess AFB, Texas
10 February 2013 – February 2015, Superintendent, ACC Command and Control Policy and Procedures Branch, Headquarters ACC, Langley AFB, Va.
11. February 2015 – August 2015, 1C3X1 Functional Manager, Headquarters ACC, Langley AFB, Va
12. August 2015 – February 2017, Superintendent, Regional Command Post, Joint Base Andrews, Md
13. October 2018 – August 2020, Senior Enlisted Leader, 603d Air Operations Center, Ramstein AB, Germany
14. August 2020 – May 2022, Command Chief, DATA MASKED
15. May 2022 – Present, Command Chief, 99th Air Base Wing, Nellis AFB, NV
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters Army Commendation medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
1997 62d Airlift Wing, Wing Staff Agency Airman of the Year, McChord AFB, Wash.
1997 Promoted to Senior Airman Below-the-Zone
2005 Commandant’s Award, Noncommissioned Officer Academy, McGuire AFB, N.J. 2008 Air Force Sergeants Association Division 3 Member of the Year
2010 7th Bomb Wing, Wing Staff Agency Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, Dyess AFB, Texas
2011 Team Dyess Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, Dyess AFB, Texas
2011 ACC, Command Post Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, Langley AFB, Va. 2012 Air Force Large Command Post of the Year, Dyess AFB Command Post
2013 ACC HHQ Command Post Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, Langley AFB, Va. 2014 ACC HHQ Command Post Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, Langley AFB, Va.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant July 2016
(Current as of March 2022)